Wednesday, July 20, 2011

MF-575 Digital Picture Frame Review

MF-575 Digital Picture Why give someone a single still framed picture when you can give them an entire slide show? The MF-575 Digital Pictureis an inexpensive hi-tech digital photo, MP3, and video player with a bright, high-resolution 5.6-inch color TFT screen.

MF-575 Digital Picture
When I bought my firstMF-575 Digital Picture frame, I got it as a gift for a family member who liked to complain that I never send them pictures anymore. The problem is, I have a digital camera and haven’t gotten any pictures developed in several years. So now, whenever I go over to their house for a visit, I just bring an extra memory card from my digital camera full of new pictures. If you don’t have an extra memory card, the MF-575 has an easy-to-use MD/SD/MMC memory card reader that plugs into any computer with a USB port. So you can just plug the entire picture frame into your computer and copy the pictures onto the card that way if necessary. Read more at allitreview.com

 

No comments:

Post a Comment