Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Evoluent Vertical Mouse Review

Vertical Mouse

We wrote about the Vertical Mouse back in January, one of my friends has been suffering from R.S.I. so decided to buy one of these to see if it helped, so here’s his review of the Vertical Mouse, cheers Scott.

Working from home on my PC has been a pleasure & a blessing for the last few years until around June when I developed a sharp R.S.I. pain from using my mouse, the only thing I could do was take regular breaks away from the computer but I soon found this more of a hindrance than a solution and it was never long before the pain would come back. I decided upon the Evoluent 3 vertical mouse which keeps the wrist in a more natural handshake position rather than the common twisted forearm, the logic sounded good and I decided to try it out. Read more at allitreview.com

 

No comments:

Post a Comment