Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Big Button Controller for your XBox 360 Reviews

Big Button Controller

Big Button Controller Recently, the demo for the game Scene It! was released on the XBox Live Marketplace. Being the thrifty consumer that I am, I downloaded the free demo so I could try the game before I bought it.

It was a typical, lowest common denominator type of trivia game created to encompass the broadest possible audience. Being a geek who has lots of specialized, obscure trivial knowledge, this frustrated me.

However, if I would have to use Microsoft’s new Big Button Controller to play the game rather than the regular gamepad, I would revolt. Looking like something from Fisher Price rather than Microsoft Game Studios, each controller has a giant color-coded button at the top to correspond to “buzzing in” when you want to answer the question at hand.The four smaller color buttons will correspond to the answer you want to select. It connects wirelessly to your Big Button Controller and I’m assuming it runs on AA batteries just like the regular Big Button Controller.Read more at allitreview.com

 

No comments:

Post a Comment