Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Fenix pack a searchlight into your pocket reviews

searchlight pocket I had a power cut recently and searchlight pocket at times like that when you realise how much you rely on light just being there when you need searchlight pocket. You can’t even read a book when it’s pitch black outside and you’re out of candles. So being the geek that I am, I decided to use this an an opportunity to buy a new gadget. When the power came back I did some digging around to find the current state of the art in flashlight technology – see what I ended up with after the jump…

searchlight pocket

searchlight pocket

Thanks to the  helpful guys over at Candlepower Forums I came across a company called Fenix. They’ve have been working hard to make torches smaller, brighter and tougher then the standard $4.99 plastic thing you’ll see on sale at the local supermarket. They have a pretty wide range but the one I settled on is the P1D CE. searchlight pocket an LED torch that’s not much bigger than the single battery which powers searchlight pocket – but searchlight pocket puts out a beam of light that would be more at home in a car headlamp! Read more at allitreview.com

 

No comments:

Post a Comment